How to engage when a bill is activated.
- Review OSSA's list, Identify the bills that impact you, our community, and our 2nd Amendment rights.
- Using the summaries/ links provided, review and understand the bills, watch their progress.
- Use this link for “Bill Alerts” to sign up for alerts on changes and progress for the bills of interest.
- Learn how the Oregon legislature works and how you can engage the process through “Oregon Legislature Citizen Engagement”
- Provide testimony on your bills. Get your written testimony posted and be heard with your live tesitmony.
- Contact your state Senators and Representatives to let them know how you stand and how they should represent each bill. Use “Who Represents ME in Oregon” to find your Senator and Representative.
To either update your ranges' information or to list your range, please contact the webmaster.