SB 503 SB503 Text
- Implements Concealed Handgun License reciprocity.
- Provides person with privileges and legal defenses available to person with Oregon concealed handgun license if person is licensed to carry concealed handgun in another state that recognizes Oregon concealed handgun licenses.
OSSA SB503 Analysis
- OSSA is in Favor of this legislation.
- Allows Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) permit holders from other states, which honor Oregon CCW permits to conceal carry in Oregon.
- Enables 17 states reciprocity.
To either update your ranges' information or to list your range, please contact the webmaster.