HB 2872 HB2872 Text
- Creates credit against personal income tax for cost of criminal history record check required by state law for transfer of firearm.
- Creates subtraction from taxable income for mileage for travel associated with criminal history record check.
OSSA HB2872 Analysis
- Affords a tax credit up to $50 (but not greater than tax liability) for actual costs incurred for required background checks.
- Enables milage ($0.56/mile) incurred to be deducted from tax return
- The law is enabled for 6 years. January 1, 2021 -January 1, 2027.
To either update your ranges' information or to list your range, please contact the webmaster.