HB 2804 HB2804 Text
- Requires State Department of Fish and Wildlife to allow person meeting criteria to hunt game mammals using crossbow.
OSSA HB2804 Analysis
- OSSA is in favor of this legislation, as it enables those individuals to continue to enjoy the Oregon outdoors after a debilitating life event.
- The State Department of Fish and Wildlife shall allow a person possessing a valid hunting license to hunt game mammals using a crossbow if the person provides proof that:
- The person has previously used a bow;
- The person has a permanent physical impairment that prevents the person from holding or using a bow other than a crossbow; and
- The person has a medical release issued by a health care professional stating that the person is physically able to hunt using a crossbow.
To either update your ranges' information or to list your range, please contact the webmaster.